Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bananas in Pajamas

“Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you”   Rasheed Ogynlaru

 
Once upon a time, there were 17 girls
beauty & fashion bloggers dolled up in their pearls
Off to Malone Lodge Hotel they went
Giggles, cocktails and many a tweet was sent.
 
But why were they there?
kindly supplied by the fab Carla and Anna, it was a night on the tear!
With a refurbishment to the Malone suite
& expansion of their restaurant 'The Knife & Fork", we were in for a treat.

 


 
 Welcomed with cocktails into a beautiful lobby
I met the FABB girls, were blogging is much more than a hobby.
Slightly nervous to meet everyone,
but no need to worry, the girls were great fun!
 
We were graced with a fab tour of the hotel,
gorgeous rooms, 240 seater conference room, this place really does excel!
With fabulous Audrey Hepburn posters,
I was scared to set anything down without a coaster!
 
 
 
 
Dinner was served & what a meal it was!
Laugther, speeches over wine, what a buzz!
Treated like queens of the world,
I walked on clouds, white and fluffy & swirled.


Speaking of white and fluffy,
Check out this giant bed, thank god I hadn't dressed scruffy!
After dinner, we were treated to a facial cleanse
Skin medi Spa are my new best friend!
 
The gossip continued into the wee hours,
the girls raved about everything including the showers!
Sadly I missed the breakfast,
Though I am thankful I was just asked.

 

 
How do you make your blog post stand out?
I did try to rhyme throughout!
But I think I did crap,
But what a night, thanks Malone Lodge, it went off without a flap!

 Ps If you didn't get it as my poetry is pretty shit, this post was about the Northern Irish bloggers night out to Malone Lodge which has recently had a fab refurb done.  It was a great time, the staff were amazing all wearing their pjs & so were some of the bloggers that were staying over.  I had to work early the next morning so I didn't get to stay over, raging!!!! It was great to meet everyone for the 1st time & put names to faces.  The Malone Lodges were super hosts. A special thank you to Anna from INC PR & Carla the manager of Malone Lodge.  Fab hosts!!!  Also to Skin Medi Spa for my fab cleanse & tone using Elemis products. 
 
For more info on Malone Lodge Hotel, for a great stay in Belfast, checkout their website
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment