Wednesday 22 May 2013

Breathable Pants

"I like being a woman in a man's world.  After all men can't wear dresses but we can wear the pants." Whitney Houston

 
I love skinnys. The majority of my trousers are skinnys, I am sure whoever is reading this is nodding along saying yyyyeeesssss, got 20 pairs in my wardrobe.  Well I have all my favourite trousers folded on a shelf in my little cubbie hole/walk in wardrobe.  Now there are 2 pairs of trousers hanging in my wardrobe.  This is one of them.  I bought these palazzo pants about 3 years ago in Primark.  I was a bit nervous to try this trend.  I had never really worn anything like them before and as a student back then, I didn't really have anything to wear them too.  My wardrobe as many peoples wardrobe at university simply consisted of hoodies, hoodies and more hoodies.
 
So in my head, I was like ok, I want to try out this trend but don't want to spend too much money on them just incase they don't work.  I wore them once or twice and back in the wardrobe they went.  But I put them on this morning and instantly fell in love with them again.  They are perfect for work, dressed up or dressed down like I have with a t-shirt.  I have noticed them making a recurrence in the shops again so I have selected a few of my favourites around the shops at the minute.
 
Asos White Palazzo pant £40

Mango Satin Palazzo Pant £59.99

Zara Red Palazzo Pants £49.99

Boohoo Amelia Floral Palazzo Pants £15

Asos Pink Satin high waisted Palazzo pants £45
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love these trousers! I think they have such a glam look to them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these! Found a cute pair in Tesco!

    ReplyDelete