Thursday 4 April 2013

Wildest Fantasies

"Abandon the search for the truth; settle for a good fantasy." Arthur Conan Doyle Sr



I feel like I am avoiding fashion. Apart from my own wardrobe and working with samples everyday and writing the blog & modeling.....ok, still pretty much surrounded by fashion everyday!!! But I can't remember the last time I looked at Asos. This is coming from the girl who was on their website, a minimum 3 times a day. Easter Monday because it was the first day that you could tell that the season was starting to change, I really wanted to go into town and go shopping so instead I drove 20miles away from Belfast to Connor's house to ensure that I didn't fall to temptation. Now when I go into shops with Connor, we don't kiss at the door and part our ways for half an hour. One to the male section, one to the female section. I trail behind him to the male section to play the doting, opinionated girlfriend. I haven't bought as many magazines either.

I'm scared, scared that I will see something I really like. I don't know, I don't think I will but who knows. I feel I am failing as a so called fashion blogger. So this weekend, I will be catching up on the fashion that is out there at the minute! Shops, magazine, blogs, u name it. I will be having a nosey to see what is out and about & letting you know my favorite looks as I find them over the weekend! Stay tuned my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment