Monday 29 April 2013

Sold!!!


"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch." Gilda Radner

 
 
Aw yes, sleepy face on me on these photos, nice! Why a sleepy face you may ask? Well I couldn't sleep last night.  Due to the face, this was the first time since starting my lovely job as a PA that I was taking one of the collections out to Sell all by myself. Was it nerves? Was it anxiousness? (Is that even a word?) Who knows, probably simply excited to spend my Monday out of the office!
 
 
So I was able to take the gorgeous Stills collection to a couple of customers today and sell by myself as my boss is in Scotland selling her other collection. I experienced every single weather element there is on the the drive down but other than that it was an success!! Sold! I found it quite nerve wracking to be honest.  My boss usually sells in her lovely showroom but I drove to the boutique with the collection.  I felt like I had a lot of influence, I mean the shops trust your opinion on style and what will suit their customers.  What you show them and what you advise on what is selling well could be what they decide to pick and have in their shops in 6 months.  Exciting!!
 
 
I hope everyone had as nice a Monday as I did! (Just think as well, next Monday is a bank holiday! Woop!)
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the Bank holiday break - can't wait to get out and (hopefully) enjoy some sunshine!

    www.mancunianvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good quote! I'm so fussy with itchy wool. Gorgeous outfit xxxx

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! Xx

    http://bedposter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote at the beginning, and today's outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love your blog! If it's not any pressure, could you check out my blog and give me some feedback
    www.justadashofsparkle.blogspot.com
    Thnx ;)

    ReplyDelete