Monday 8 April 2013

Indecisive


"I used to be indecisive but now I am not quite sure." Tommy Cooper


 
 
Spring has truely sprung! Thank god! It is nice to see people smiling because the sun is peeking out from behind the clouds.  Don't get me wrong, it is still baltic but at least there is no more snow!!! I got dressed in the dark today, not my best outfit but Connor was still fast asleep as I was getting ready and I was trying to be extra quiet to let him sleep & I didn't want to turn on the light so I just grabbed, pulled on and off to work.  I don't know about you guys but I bought 3 colours in these tops when they came out in Topshop last year. So simple but great if you don't know what to wear & want to look smart!
 
I am making a video with Pia Rossini (check them out, Pia Rossini ) tonight on 10 different ways to wear scarves for the launch off their new public website so looking forward to getting a sneak peek of what they have coming up for Summer 2013 and Autumn/Winter 2013.  Don't worry I will keep you fully informed ;)
 
So I was up home at the weekend, aka I was up in Portstewart. It was a gorgeous weekend, just for all of you who have never visited Portstewart or even Northern Ireland. Here is a little photo just to show you how gorgeous it was on Sunday morning at 11am & even though I was grumpy as f**k (woke up but my boyfriend licking my face, hitting me with a pillow & miaowing like a cat. Too hyper for 9am on a sunday.)
 
 


B-e-a-utiful! One of the great things about being up home is I can ask my mum her thoughts.  All girls are the same, we need the reasurrance that we look ok or if we are doing it right. (For example, the famous question that all men fear "Does my bum look big in this?") So, this is what I wore on saturday, couldn't decide what trainer went best- red or white? Mum and my little sister got asked, mum went with red & carla went with white so both of their opinions was useless. But it is funny the way that everyone needs reassurance that they look ok.  Even boys! That was just my phisophical obversation for this weekend.  It has taken Connor and I over a week to truly decide where we want to go on holiday, don't know how many times we have swapped and changed our minds.  My new goal is to be more decisive, the pharse "I want that one" comes to mind.


 
 
I went for the red if you are interested.  Thought they added a bit of colour to the outfit though both need a good clean. Standard. When I was up home, my mum did a massive clear out of her wardrobe so I have new clothes!!! I went through her scraps and was able to pick out bits and piece of things she didn't want.  It's not cheating! I still haven't handed my debit card over to physical buy any clothes.  Quite proud of this fact as it is April now. Wow, it's april! How did that happen?!?!?
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on entering the 4th month of fashion fasting (you have a will of iron!)

    How lovely that you've managed to acquire new-to-you clothing to mix things up a bit :)

    www.mancunianvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! I know, nice to have a few new bits & pieces in there to keep it fresh! Always helps when your mum is the same size as you! xx

      Delete