Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ice White Baby


"Most nights I end up wearing a wife beater white tshirt and boxers." Jessica Alba

 
 
Today is Wednesday, 2 days to Friday and next week is May! Jesus, where is the time going?? But yes, hump day aka back to basics day on my blog.  The basic today is the thing all girls and prob boys should have in their wardrobe, a nice quality white tshirt.  This one I picked up a few years ago in Dunnes and I loved it so much I went back and bought it in black! Always keep an eye out if they bring it out again in other colours but they never have.
 
There really isn't any expectation for why you should have a white tshirt in your wardrobe or the benefits of it.  I think everyone knows, it is just so simple to wear and you can pair it with virtual anything.  No point giving a big spile on why you need it, if you don't have one, get one.  Find one that fits you nicely and then buy two of them! (I know myself and know that one day I will spill something on it & be like aw no! I wish I had bought two!)
 
Some shops that have great basics are H&M, Topshop, Asos, All Saints, Primark, just depends your money range, sizing and style that you are looking for. 
 
 
Check out the gorgeous photos I just got through! These photos are help to promote The Fashion Souk on the 4th of May at Spires Mall, Belfast! I will be there selling my previously loved clothes  in among some gorgeous designed jewellery, clothes and accessoires on the 4th of May.  You could too! If you are interested in taking a stall, email the lovely ladies of The Fashion Souk for more info! Info@thefashionsouk.com
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment