Wednesday 3 April 2013

At it like Bunnies


"Hedwig didn't return until the end of the Easter holidays. Percy's letter was enclosed in a package of Easter eggs that Mrs. Weasley had sent. Both Harry's and Ron's were the size of dragon eggs, and full of home-made toffee." J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire



 
 
I hope everyone had a great Easter!!  I don't know about you but I vegetated over Easter.  I was meant it be heading to Galway over the Easter weekend and I was looking forward to go (sorry cocopops if you read this) but I was really glad when it got cancelled last minute cause I was able to catch up on life! House is spotless, washing up to date, sheets on the bed changed, over cleaned, you name it, I did it. So this means the main looks for Easter was tracksuits, hoodies, dressing gown, pjs, rubber gloves, etc etc Not much to post about so I took a little holiday from le blogging.
 
 
Lets see, last time I blogged was after the Ikea Fashion Swap which went great! Friday I went up home as my cousin & her Fiance were visiting from Dublin. It was basically a family day so chic comfort was what I wanted. Though I was completely out done in the fashion stakes by my 78 year old granny! Went to the grandparents house for a good old 3 course Italian meal where you eat so much you have to be rolled out the door & I find my granny cooking at the stove wearing a neon coral jumper, white shirt and boot cut jeans. Perfectly on trend and she had no idea what I was talking about when I told her! Go Nonna!



 
 
Saturday I was working as one of the models at the Fashion Fun Day in Portadown and Lurgan! It was a great event to promote more shopping in the local towns as it showcased local fashion that was available in the shops at the minute. Great event but by god was it cold!! We had to model the clothing for 10mins at a time and most of it was Summer looks, which meant no sleeves, summer dresses, t-shirts. Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr! You see modelling isn't glamorous at all!!!! I was fine but my wimp of a boyfriend who was working too, got a cold afterwards. Women are completely the superior sex.
 
 


Connor wearing Jack and Jones from S.D Kells in Lurgan


Carys wearing Coast from Houstons in Lurgan
 
 
The next time I wore clothes was on Monday when I went to visit my sick boyfriend at his house. Pussy. Maybe this look was a wee bit too summery for the 1st of April with temperatures as low as 3 degrees but I wanted to embrace Spring!
 
 
Success! I also got dressed on Tuesday! Connor and I had a lovely lunch on my final day off at Love and Death in the centre of town.  I have been to Love and Death on a few nights out but never eaten in it so I was excited to get some grub in my belly! Bring Baby wipes, they are def needed for the baby back ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment