Wednesday 27 March 2013

Thursday child has far to go

"I believe that every event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear." Oprah Winfrey




Due to the lovely weather in Northern Ireland at the moment, the Ikea "swap for your life" event has now been moved to Thursday the 28th of March from 6pm to 9pm. Held in a designated area of Ikea's restaurant, fashionistas can bring previously loved clothes and swap them for other previously loved clothes. It is a free event! All you need do to is bring along clothes and there will be nibbles & drinks provided!

I can't wait for this event! Technically if I bring clothes to swap,it is not buying clothes!! I have been lucky enough to have had a nosey at what people have already brought and I have my eye on a few things already! Please if you can bring your clothes before to Ikea over the next day or too, that would be great. If not, you can bring on the night! Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely,
    I have nominated you for Liebster Award!
    Be sure to check my out my blog for all the info!

    Gem xx

    http://lipsticksandlashes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Gemma! sorry, I am only seeing this now! xx

      Delete