Monday 25 March 2013

That was a long tea break


"Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company." Author Unknown



 
 
Well that was a lovely tea break! Pretty long to be honest! Sorry about that, I haven't stopped and it hasn't helped that since the city wide power cut on Friday night, my phone has been messing me around! Ggggrrrr! Who is sick of the snow??? I am currently looking at holidays on my other tab bars, curled up in bed with the electric blanket on listening to the wind howling.  (It's Sunday night as I write this.)
 
So a thank you to Stephen Potter for letting me use his images to finish off my review of Friday's Designer and Boutique at Belfast Fashionweek.  I didn't want to forget the last two shops because there clothing is always gorgeous and tops off Friday night with a bang!
 
 
First shop is the gorgeous Blush! When I was reading the running order for Friday night, I just knew that I couldn't wait for this shop to show their Jenny Packham dresses.  Aw thus begins the fantasy wedding that I have going on in my head while wearing a Jenny Packham dress on a beach with no shoes on.
 
 
 
 
The last shop of the night was that of Jourdan on the Lisburn Road.  A favourite of my Agency boss, Mrs Alison Clarke, the dresses from this shop are perfect for all events and occasions. A day at the races, formals, to casual wear, the shop always supplies a shop stopper!

 
 
Again a well done to all who braved the snow on Friday night to come and see the show! It was one not to be missed! 


2 comments:

  1. I have really read this blog completely and this incident has undergone after a long time. At all, I have felt to bookmark it as this article is awesome.


    Tea Samples

    ReplyDelete