Friday 22 March 2013

Snow Surrender


"When I look back on the stuff I used to wear, I wonder why somebody didn't try to stop me. Just a friendly warning, "You may regret this," would have been fine.”  Ellen DeGenres



I am currently wrapped up in my poncho/blanket watching all the girls get fitted backstage at Belfast Fashionweek. Tonight is designer/boutique night at BFW and I can't wait to see what the local talent and home grown shops have to offer! Tonight is the go to night for BFW, well for me at least. With designers like Ruedi Maguire, Lisa McCabe and Grainne Maher and boutiques like Jourdan, blush and James Street South, it is not to be missed so get your snow shoes on and get down!

Here is a little sneak peak backstage! It's actually very relaxed! Wait till half 7pm hits and everything will be mental!







No comments:

Post a Comment