Friday 8 March 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!


"Doing collections, doing fashion is like a non-stop dialogue." Karl Lagerfield



Omg, 2 posts in one day! Really getting into this blogging thing!! I am writting to let you know of this fab little gift I have for you!  Ulster Life, is a fab magazine in Northern Ireland which showcases all things that are fabulous!  Beauty, interior, fashion, interviews with myself included, you name it they write about what is hip in Northern Ireland and beyond! This time last year I was lucky enough to grace the covers to promote Belfast Fashionweek S/S 2012!

Usually at the cost of £20 for an annual subscription, I am offering a yearly subscription for free!! Oh yes, I said free.  I love free stuff, I mean you doesn't love free stuff!  All you have to do is email  LK@myulsterlife.co.uk and you will get the magazine free for 12 months! Couldn't knock it with a stick!!! And guess what???? Your first edition will have interview with moi in it! Even more reason to email!

Also, before I sign off for the weekend (again).  If you would like to nominate me for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 of the year, here is the link Company Style Blogger Click & vote for me on the Best Fashion Blogger (Newcomer)! :D pretty please with a cherry on top & sexy underwear. What girl doesn't like cake & sexy underwear???

2 comments:

  1. Well done hun! I really like the idea of your blog, I could totally do a year of fashion fasting the amount of clothes I have :/

    I've just started a new blog, would be really pleased if you could check it out xx

    http://myworldbysasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm the same sasha & I bet you find yourself saying that u have nothing to wear! I love your forever 21 jumper!! X

    ReplyDelete