Wednesday 16 January 2013

Getting there


“You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style...” Kingsley Shacklebolt, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix


 Jacket with leather sleeves: Zara 
White T-shirt: H&M
Jeggings: Asos

I'm gettting there...well I think. My hair is washed which is always a plus.  I did get distracted this morning when I peered quizzingly into my wardrobe.  Determined to wear something I havn't worn in ages, I started to leaf through it.  Suddenly, BAM!! 

The light hits the gorgeous glow of leather, it gleams at me calling my name, flirting with me & promoting the fashion trends of 2013 which I am missing out on. No, it was not my whips or leather gag but a gorgeous leather sleeved blazer I had bought in Zara & hadn't worn yet.  So instead of wearing something old, I'm now wearing a new blazer I got over the Xmas period.  

Ok to be honest, once I knew I was going to do this blog I did have a big blow out in Zara when I was in Paris for New's Year Eve.  Did I get anything that I really needed for my wardrobe??? No, don't be silly.  I bought stuff that I didn't need like this gorgeous blazer as I have 5 other black blazers.  But it is gorgeous isn't it? So worth the blow out.

Update on the feet: I did wear Uggs walking into work & brought my pumps in my handbag! 10/10 for effort but tomorrow I will have to wear socks with my Uggs as I didn't this morning & now have blisters. So sexual.  My boss did ask me today why I have half a wardrobe under my desk...wait till she gets to smell my socks wafting from my handbag tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment